Trend Micro OfficeScan is an antivirus program created by Trend Micro. Enterprise Information Technology Services (EITS) provides OfficeScan to all departments for which anti-virus software is required. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. Also, It is available only for UGA-owned computers.
Trend Micro Officescan with XGen endpoint security infuses high-fidelity machine learning into a blend of threat protection techniques to eliminate security gaps across any user activity and any endpoint. It constantly learns, adapts, and automatically shares threat intelligence across your environment. Trend Micro officescan blend of threat protection is given via an architecture. It uses endpoint resources most effectively and ultimately out-performs the competition on CPU and network utilization.
- This protects file servers, computers, Macs, laptops, Point of Sale, ATMs, and virtualized desktops, etc.
- It provides threat protection with high-fidelity machine learning, behavioral analysis, file reputation, variant protection, web protections, exploit prevention and more.
- It protect against theft and data loss.
- Get real-time updates with local sandbox integration.
During November and December 2014 they continuously evaluated nine endpoint protection products using settings as provided by the vendor. It always used the most recent publicly-available version of all products for the testing. They concentrate on realistic test scenarios and challenged the products against real-world threats. Products had to demonstrate their capabilities using all components and protection layers.
- The base OfficeScan product provides endpoint antivirus or anti-malware, antispyware, antiransomware and threat protection using cloud-based global threat intelligence.
- Administrators can choose to install plug-ins or add-on modules for data loss prevention, support for Mac systems and virtual desktop infrastructures, a network-level host intrusion prevention system with enhanced firewall support, endpoint encryption, and endpoint application control.
- Protection for mobile endpoints, such as tablet PCs and smartphones, is achieved by installing Trend Micro Mobile Security. This product protects mobile devices from threats, provides data protection, and enables mobile app management and mobile device management.
- Trend Micro Control Manager installs on an OfficeScan server and enables administrators to centrally manage an entire deployment along with other Trend Micro products, such as Mobile Security — from a single console.
– Maximum XGen™ security:
Infuses high-fidelity machine learning with other detection techniques for the broadest protection against ransomware and advanced attacks.
– Minimum Impact:
Reduce user impact and management costs.
– Proven Security Partner:
Trend Micro has a history of continuous innovation to provide the most effective and efficient security technologies. We are always looking forward to develop the technology needed to fight with the new threats in the changing time.
For Other Tools Visit: