Oki Error Code 543
Oki Error Code 543 can be caused by damage to files of Windows system. Corrupted system file entries can pose a real threat to the well-being of your computer. Several events may have resulted in errors in the system files. Incomplete installation, incomplete uninstallation, incorrect removal of applications or hardware. This can also be caused by recovering your computer after a virus attack, adware / spyware or an improper shutdown of the computer. All of the above assets may result in the removal or corruption of entries in the Windows system files. This corrupted system file will result in missing and incorrectly linked information and the files necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
Oki Error 543 displays on Operators Panel after installing a Printer Cartridge.
Things to check on the Print Cartridge before trouble shooting the printer:
Is the blue toner lock lever in the Up / Locked position?
Is the sensor interrupt lever functioning properly?
Read the instruction in the attached file to check both issues.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
- Start your computer and log in as administrator.
- Click the Start button, select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- In the new window, select the "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option, and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system recovery point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
- Click Next in the confirmation window.
- Restarts the computer when the restore is complete.
Computer User Solution (completely automated):
- Download (Oki Error 543) repair utility.
- Install program and click Scan button.
- Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
- Restart your computer.