The error code Oki Printer 990 clearly indicates “a waste toner sensor detection error”. Whenever such a situation appears, you can easily deal with it by placing a contact with OKI Printer Technical Support. You must correctly resolve the OKI Printer Error Code 990. OKI Printer used toner is a container in the printer that stores the extra ink. Each time you replace the cartridge, you must also replace the waste toner box. You will encounter such a waste toner sensor detection error when the machine can not detect the toner cartridge or drum. The printer is no longer able to determine the amount of ink actually left in the units.
Whenever your OKI printer displays an OKI c5300 toner sensor error on the display screen, carefully follow the blog. It contains all the necessary information to help you correct the error. You can also connect to OKI Printer Repair Services for completely satisfactory results.
- Whenever this error code appears, this most prime thing that you need to do is to check whether all the blue toner levers are firmly pushed towards the back or not.
- As you are done with it, check the sensor. Ensure whether it needs to be cleaned or not. You can find the sensor at the back of the plastic cover on the side of the drum.
- Use a small and lint-free cloth to clean the plastic cover and the silver arm.
- The sensor will be a very fine powder and should also be easy to remove.
- Make sure that the sensor lever on TS1 is pushed up or not.
- Clean the arm properly. Also, check whether the sensor lever is pushed up as it needs to be or not.
- It is not set properly; the machine will not pick up the sensor on the drum. Push the disc up to make thisOki Printer Error Code 990
If OKI Printer Error Code 990 persists and you can not solve it yourself, we are ready to help you. OKI Printer Support is the best way to deal with any troubling mistakes you are facing. Our enthusiastic team does not take the time to help you in any way possible.