The olivetti a3 printer multifunction color printer is reliable and easy to use. It meets the requirements of the modern office with excellent paper capacity (up to 3,600 sheets with optional trays) and modular flexibility for the most demanding needs.
An individual authentication process provides access to up to 1,000 users. Web browsing and printing is simplified via the 7 ” touch panel. Airprint and NFC (Near Field Communication) are standard features that allow mobile devices to connect directly to all features with user authentication and printing.
- Close all olivetti software / programs running on your computer.
- Uninstall your current version of the OLIVETTI printer driver for the olivetti a3 printer
- Download the driver
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click on “Open Folder”.
- Click the downloaded file, name the file ending with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while the files are extracted to prepare for installation on your PC or laptop.
- If you close the Download Complete screen, navigate to the folder where you saved the .exe file.
- When the installation wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When done, restart your PC or laptop.
- A3 Color MFP – PRINT – COPY – SCAN
- Duplex (supports 220 g / m2), job separator and ADF as standard.
- 20 ppm A4 / 10 ppm A3.
- 1,024 MB of RAM. 800 MHz CPU.
- 500-sheet paper tray (supports 256 g / m2) and 100-sheet bypass (supports 256g / m2).
- 10/100 / 1000BaseTX network interface
- USB 2.0 high speed and direct printing from and scanning to USB x2 host.
- 600 x 600 dpi print resolution.
- 3 “color touch screen
- Color and mono speed per page – 45 ppm (d-color mf454), 55 ppm (d-color mf554), 65 pages (d-color mf654)
- Original 300-sheet feeder with double scanning and scanning speed up to 240 images per minute (ipm)
- 1-inch touch screen with new intuitive user interface
- NFC and Bluetooth connection area integrated into the control panel
- integrated web browser, print airprint and google cloud print
- Second optional hard drive with data backup function
- New “z” folding unit, zu-609, integrated into the finisher fs-537 (optional)
- Production of “searchable PDF” files