Olivetti d-copia 16mf Printer Driver
The Olivetti d-Copia 16MF multifunction peripheral with integrated copier, printer and network card is the ideal choice for professionals and small businesses printing in A3 format. The print function supports a full range of connections and guarantees exceptional versatility with PCL6 and PostScript3 emulations.
Based on a modular design, the d-Copia 16MF can be upgraded with network scan and fax modules and three additional paper trays to increase the 1250-sheet paper stock. A variety of options are available for managing originals and finishing functions, including duplexing, 50-sheet automatic duplexing, a separator, and an internal document sorter.
- Close all olivetti software / programs running on your computer.
- Uninstall your current version of the OLIVETTI printer driver for the olivetti d-COPIA 16mf printer.
- Download the driver
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click on "Open Folder".
- Click the downloaded file, name the file ending with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while the files are extracted to prepare for installation on your PC or laptop.
- If you close the Download Complete screen, navigate to the folder where you saved the .exe file.
- When the installation wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When done, restart your PC or laptop.
- Standard configuration: Copier and network printer
- Pages per minute: 16 cpm
- Maximum paper size: up to A3
- Standard paper capacity: 1 x 300 sheets
- Bypass capacity: 50 sheets
- Maximum capacity: 1,250 sheets (with all optional cassettes)
- Optional document feeder duplex - 50 sheets
- Optional Duplex Unit
- Warm-up time: 20 seconds
- Grayscale: 256 levels
- Dimensions: 574 x 593 x 502mm
- Weight: 41 kg