The entry-level Olivetti d-Copia 1801MF Plus and 2201MF Plus digital copiers have been designed to meet a wide range of applications, from monochrome copying to GDI network printing and color scanning. These products have evolved from our highly successful line of entry-level, entry-level A3 products. Because of their reliability and maintenance requirements, they are the ideal choice for remote schools and schools, but also meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. Olivetti d-Copia 1801MF – Robust, reliable, compact and quiet, these low-cost multifunctional systems are the ideal solution for small to mid-size workgroups.
A combination of modular architecture, compact dimensions and low noise levels ensures exceptional performance, ensuring efficient and secure document output for small and medium-sized businesses and workgroups. State-of-the-art technology and high-level system capabilities are designed to protect the environment and reduce waste by using long-life components. The d-Copia 1801MF is therefore a reliable, cost-effective product that guarantees environmental sustainability. RADF and paper trays with 300-sheet capacity enhance paper handling features, while duplex unit and memory expansion options improve system performance . Both models can be equipped with a network scanner and fax, a workbook, a document finisher and an optional 40 GB hard disk.
- Close all olivetti software / programs running on your computer.
- Uninstall your current version of the OLIVETTI printer driver for the Olivetti d-COPIA 1801MF printer.
- Download the driver
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click on “Open Folder”.
- Click the downloaded file, name the file ending with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while the files are extracted to prepare for installation on your PC or laptop.
- If you close the Download Complete screen, navigate to the folder where you saved the .exe file.
- When the installation wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When done, restart your PC or laptop
- Print speed: A4 18/22 PPM, A3 8/10 PPM
- Paper capacity up to 1,300 sheets
- First copy time: 5.7 sec.
- Color scanner via TWAIN protocol
- Resolution: 600 × 600 dpi horizontal / vertical
- optional network interface
- optional fax function