Olivetti d-Copia 18mf Printer Driver
Olivetti d-Copia 18MF is a multifunction digital system designed to provide professionals and small workgroups with all the solutions they need. It enables network copying and printing, color scanning and fax transmission. The powerful print controller that supports PCL and PostScript 3 emulations (for Macintosh users) allows for truly effective management of features such as direct printing from PDF.
Long-life components guarantee low and consistent operating costs: the drum is designed to last the life of the product, only the toner cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Download the file Kx50_Win7_Olivetti_OEM_12182009.zip for Windows 7 / Vista / XP, save it and uncompress it if necessary.
- Turn on your new printing equipment.
- Right-click the My Computer icon, and then tap the Properties tab. Choose the Hardware tab. Click the Device Manager button.
- Find your Olivetti d-Copia 18MF KX device in the list and double-tap it. Click the Reinstall Driver button.
- Choose Install from the specific location and click the Browse button. Then click the Next and Finish button to complete the installation process.
- After these steps, you should see an Olivetti d-Copia 18MF KX device in the Windows Device Manager.
- Black and white copier, black and white printer, network color scanner, optional network fax
- Local PC connection by selecting USB or parallel port
- Perfectly compatible with all operating systems
- copy, print and scan speed of 18 pages / min
- Programming function allows users to record up to 8 programs
- Integrated Ethernet network interface allows to share all management functions
- With the network fax option, fax documents can be sent directly from the PC
- Capacity of the paper cassette can be extended up to 550 sheets