The Olivetti d-Copia1600 Printer Driver and d-Copia2000 monochrome A3 digital copiers, with print option, are an excellent solution for small and medium businesses where productivity, reliability and cost-effectiveness are paramount considerations. They operate at speeds of 16 and 20 ppm in A4 format and 8 and 10 ppm in A3 format respectively. An optional GDI interface allows printing from any Windows PC. This model has a 350-sheet paper feed capacity that is superior to competing models, and can be expanded with three optional trays to achieve a maximum capacity of 1,250 single sheets.
The number of Olivetti laser refills Copia 1600 Olivetti possible depends on each laser toner cartridge. However, the internal components of the laser toner cartridge are not disturbed. Several refills are often possible before the wear of the components. When a laser toner cartridge may need to be replaced, any unused refill toner can be recovered for use in another.
- Download the file Kx50_Win7_Olivetti_OEM_12182009.zip for Windows 7 / Vista / XP, save it and uncompress it if necessary.
- Turn on your new printing equipment.
- Right-click the My Computer icon, and then tap the Properties tab. Choose the Hardware tab. Click the Device Manager button.
- Find your Olivetti d-Copia 1600 device in the list and double-tap it. Click the Reinstall Driver button.
- Choose Install from the specific location and click the Browse button. Then click the Next and Finish button to complete the installation process.
- After these steps, you should see an Olivetti d-Copia 1600 device in Windows Device Manager.
- copy speed at 16 cpm in A4, print speed identical to that of the copy
- 600 x 600 dpi resolution with 256 levels of gray
- Standard 32 MB memory expandable up to 160 MB
- Modular system in terms of printing and paper handling functionality
- Duplex unit and optional document feeder
- The capacity of the paper cassette can be extended to 1,250 sheets.
- Designed for extremely long hardware maintenance cycles
- User-friendly control and maximum usability mainly in copy functions