Outlook error code 10
Microsoft still provides authentic products and reliable services. Microsoft Office contains various important programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher. Whether you are an employee, a student or an amateur user, you will find Microsoft as a complete package that will make your job easier. Microsoft Outlook works as a personal information manager, used to share emails. It also has a calendar, a task and a contact manager and also allows web browsing. Like other Microsoft applications and products, Outlook has improved a lot with each release. With each new update, Microsoft offers comfort to its customers. Although it has gained a great reputation and that even people prefer Microsoft Outlook at their workplace. But most Outlook users are faced with different error codes such as 0x80070002, 0x8004210B, 0x800CCC0F, and Microsoft Outlook code 10. The error states, "The security certificate of the proxy server is causing a problem. Outlook can not connect to this server (Outlook error code 10). Whenever Outlook encountered this problem, neither the application would open the PST file, nor the data synchronization would take place.
The Outlook 10 error code typically occurs for the following reasons: -
- A user can use the open DNS server
- Currently, using an unreliable CA may be the possible reason for this error.
- Unable to validate security certificates
- The firewall problem in network connectivity also disrupts smooth operation.
The problem of error code 10 in Outlook can be easily solved from the user himself. You can simply try to reinstall the Outlook application. It will ask you to create an Outlook profile. You can consult your ISP to troubleshoot connection problems. You will get your problem solved by doing it. But if the problem persists, the possible cause could be related to broken or damaged PST file. You can use PST repair tools: -
- You can download the PST Repair Tool and the software on the same computer where Outlook is located.
- When the installation is complete, wait a moment.
- The main screen will give you three options to select your PST file.
- If you know the location of the PST file, click on 'open PST file'.
- Click on 'Find PST File' to locate your PST file.
- "Choose an Outlook Profile" to choose the Outlook PST file that has multiple profiles, updated.
- After selecting the appropriate PST file, click Next and specify the location where you want to save your PST file after the repair process.
- Choose the scan mode between normal and smart scan options, and then click Next.
- The tool scan will enter the PST file and fix the error
- The contents of the PST file can be viewed in an Outlook style interface. From the blog above, you will surely solve your problem by correcting your error code 10 in Microsoft Outlook.