Outlook express error code 0x800c0133
Are you searching for a suitable method that will help to fix Outlook Express error code 0x800c0133? If yes, then, you are landed on a right place as we have come up with a relevant solution to resolve Outlook Express error 0x800c0133 message easily.
Outlook Express is the most popular email client provided by Microsoft Corporation. It also provides multiple emailing services. While using Outlook Express end users may encounter the error code 0x800c0133 when they tried to send or receive email. Therefore, in the upcoming section, we are going to explain different manual solutions to fix Outlook Express Error 0x800c0133 in an efficient way. Before proceeding this, first, you need to explore all possible reasons behind the occurrence of this error code.
- Corrupted Windows registry
- Corruptedinbox.dbx file
- Incomplete installation of Outlook Express software.
- The size of inbox.dbx is greater than the default file size limitation.
- Damaged Windows system files.
A user can try both of the manual methods described below to fix the Outlook Express error number 0x800c0133 economically:
Solution 1: Try to Fix inbox.dbx file
- First, open the Outlook Express application on the local machine
- After that, move to the local folders and choose the New Folder option.
- You must then create a new folder with the name Temp.
- Next, forward all e-mail messages from the Inbox folder to the newly created Temp folder.
- Now, click the Browse button and choose the destination location of the Inbox.dbx file.
After that, you have to follow the steps mentioned below to solve Outlook Express Error Number 0x800c0133
- Now in Outlook Express, you have to click on the Tools menu and choose Options.
- Next, go directly to the Maintenance tab to troubleshoot email issues in Outlook Express
- Finally, click on the storage folder >> Open Store dialog box.
- After that, simply exit the Outlook Express application.
- To confirm, just move the destination and look for the Inbox.DBX file.
- Then delete the inbox.dbx file and restart the Outlook Express application.
- You can recreate the Inbox folder in the Outlook Express e-mail client.
- At the end, you can easily move messages from the Temp folder to the Inbox folder
Solution 2: Repair Corrupt Windows Registry
- First, type run in the search box and press Enter to open the Run window
- Then the register editor appears on the screen.
- Next, open each folder by following the command below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_Software >> Software >> Microsoft >> Windows >> Current Version >> Run
- You must then choose the Outlook Express error file 0x800c0133.
- Finally, delete this error file simply and reboot your system
In this way, a user can manually fix the Outlook Express 0x800c0133 receive error manually without any expert help.