Panasonic DP-8020E Driver – The Panasonic DP 8020e copier has outstanding standard features! How about 20 copies per minute quickly! The Panasonic 8020e copier also features standard network printing and document management software. That’s not all! The Panasonic DP 8020e copier is also a scan to the network option! Want more? How optional fax from any office? The Panasonic DP 8020e copier can also become a network fax machine. The Panasonic DP 8020e copier also has a standard duplex.
The Panasonic DP 8020e copier is small enough to fit any environment, but powerful enough to handle all your applications. One of the main advantages of the Panasonic DP 8020e copier is the ability to produce 11 × 17 sheets. It does not stop there! You can add a 40 GB hard drive for the Panasonic DP 8020e copier.
Combining copier and print functions on a single platform and in the form of a general ledger, the DP-8020E is a convenient and cost-effective solution for document processing. And with the standard 10/100 Ethernet interface, it is ready to be used as a network printer. Its compact, “wingless” design allows installation almost anywhere, even on a desk corner, saving valuable office space. Like all WORKiO platforms, the DP-8020E is designed for maximum ease of use.
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser Print
- Resolution: 1200×600 DPI
- Print Speed Black: 20 PPM
- Paper Size: A3, A4, A5
- Network: USB 2.0
- Optional:Automatic Document Feeders, Toner, Developer, Drum, Automatic Document Feeders, Print Engine, Paper Feed Rollers, Paper Feed Modules & Stands, Printing / Software, Memory / Key Counter
1. First, you must click on the link provided for the download from official Panasonic Website, then select the “Save” or “Save As” option.
2. Click “Save” to download the file. In the meantime, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the downloaded file will be automatically installed once the download process is complete.
3. For your information, the driver file you download will be saved in a certain folder that you previously defined, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
4.The last step is to double-click on the downloaded file in EXE format for the decompression process. Then the installation will be automatically started.
If none of the above instructions work, do not worry, because we have highly professional technical specialists who work 24 hours a day continuously and only to offer you the best solution. Therefore, talk to Panasonic customer support without any confusion and make contact with technical specialists instead of getting lost here and there. They know how to deal with your obstacle because they have immense years of experience in the same field.