Panasonic 8045 Printer Driver
The Panasonic 8045 printer driver is an advanced multifunction printer that can be used for copying, printing, scanning, and faxing. Compact design. It can suit your small or medium office and save you space. It can be easy to use to produce your document desk. It will bring a winning solution to your busy office with its intelligent features such as automatic duplexing, integrated network scanning and scanning to e-mail / fax, the Super G3 fax communication card, a 40 GB hard drive, and more. automatic document feeder, data security kit, etc. among the PDL options are the 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the duplex unit without stacking, and many others whose specifications are listed below. For Workio DP-8045 network printers, a 10/100 Ethernet interface was used. And for operation, it uses a readable touch screen that can make you easily, when using this device.
Printer Type : Multifunction
Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
Dimensions : 26.5" (W) x 29.7" (D) x 35.3" (H)
Weight : 291 lbs
Features : Automatic Document Feeder, Laser Indirect Electrostatic
Printing Type : Black and White
Printing Technology : Laser
Print Resolution : 1200x600 DPI
Print Speed Black : 35 ppm
Paper Size : A3, A4, A5
Network : USB 2.0
Color : White
Compatibility : IETF RFC 2305, ITU-T T.37
Communication Protocol : TCP/IP (SMTP, POP3, LDAP)
Network Connectivity : Ethernet (RJ-45)
Warranty : 1 Year(s)
- First, you need the driver file. When you have already completed the download process, it will be saved to a specific folder. You can see it in the computer settings.
- Second, you must double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the disk image.
- The third step is to double-click again on the mounted disk image.
- Finally, double-click on the provided driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to start automatically.
However, step-by-step installation (and vice versa) may vary depending on the platform or device used to install Panasonic DP-C213 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not very different.
- First, you must click the link provided for download from the official Panasonic website, then select the "Save" or "Save As" option. Click "Save" to download the file. In the meantime, if you choose "Run" or "Open", the downloaded file will be automatically installed once the download process is complete.
- For your information, the driver file you download will be saved to a certain folder that you previously defined, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is to double-click on the downloaded file in EXE format for the decompression process. Then the installation will be automatically started.