Panasonic Dp-c265 Printer Driver
Panasonic DP-C265 Driver - Panasonic DP relies on C265 digital printing technologies. This technology ensures that all images, whether copies or originals, will look fresh and clear. Text and photos can be printed or copied with excellent clarity. Machine produces quality halftones and can produce ten primary print shades (black, cyan, yellow and magenta). Controlling lines and points means that Panasonic produces images that can be considered to be well above average.
- Full-Colour MFP with Quick Start Warm-up
- Up to 30 ppm / 26 ppm Colour Printing
- Up to 40 ppm / 30 ppm / 26 ppm
- Monochrome Network Scanner / Scan to Email
- Standard Convenient SD Memory Card Interface
- Enhanced Security Features
Additional features make Panasonic DP C265 support,large storage capacity, finishing options, simple interface and optimal printing speed combined to increase the number of utility machines. Additional features also simplify machine operation, improve image quality, and protect the security of your information. The Panasonic DP C265 is an easy-to-use multifunction printer that provides high quality color or monochrome images. As a multifunction device, the Panasonic DP C265 can copy, print, scan and manage documents on a network. Users can also choose to equip it with optional fax features.
1. First, you must click on the link provided for the download from official Panasonic Website, then select the "Save" or "Save As" option. Click "Save" to download the file. In the meantime, if you choose "Run" or "Open", the downloaded file will be automatically installed once the download process is complete.
2. For your information, the driver file you download will be saved in a certain folder that you previously defined, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
3.The last step is to double-click on the downloaded file in EXE format for the decompression process. Then the installation will be automatically started.
1.First, you need the driver file. When you have already completed the download process, it will be saved to a specific folder. You can see it in the computer settings.
2. Second, you must double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the disk image.
3. The third step is to double-click again on the mounted disk image.
4. Finally, double-click on the provided driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to start automatically.
However, step by step installation (and vice versa), it may be different depending on the platform or device that you are using for the installation of Panasonic DP-C213. and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not very different.