Panda Cloud Antivirus Removal Tool
Panda Cloud Antivirus Free is a new security product from Panda Security. Its installation is a simple and simplified process, but it is relatively easy to use. However, the uninstall is not so simple, the Panda The installation of Cloud Antivirus Free is provided with several additional components. No uninstall options are available in the Program menu, which can be confusing for users. If you need to uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus Free.
Way 1 : By using panda uninstaller tool
- Download the Panda uninstall program and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click the Uninstaller.exe icon to launch the program.
- When the uninstaller starts, make sure all your programs are closed and click the OK button.
- When the program is finished, your computer restarts automatically. If it does not restart, perform a manual restart.
- Panda programs must be uninstalled.
Way 2 : Uninstall Panda Antivirus from Control panel
Different Windows users may perform slightly different steps in this part.
- Click Start> Control Panel> Programs, and then click the Uninstall Programs link.
- Scroll to select Panda Antivirus from the list and click the Uninstall button.
You will now see the Panda Antivirus window open. Do the following:
- Click the Yes button and wait a few minutes to complete the deletion.
- When finished, close your running applications and click the Restart Now button.
Way 3: Use the uninstall command displayed in the registry.
- Hold Windows and R keys to open the Run command, type regedit in the box, and then click OK.
- Navigate to the following registry key and look for the Panda Antivirus Firewall:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall
- Double-click the value of the uninstall string and copy its value data.
- Hold Windows and the R keys to open the Run command, paste the value data into the box, and then click OK.
- New user interface completely redesigned.
- Improved subscription and device management built into the product. Users can manage their subscriptions and anti theft protection (My Devices zone) from their products.
- Fully compatible with the new Windows 10 birthday update.
- Engine improvements for better protection and performance.
- Other improvements requested by Panda Community.