Error 16 is one of the most common error messages associated with the Adobe Photoshop application. The occurrence of such an error may not allow you to access your Photoshop application, which frustrates you! Error 16 is actually a sign indicating the corruption of the PSD file! However, you do not have to worry about your corrupted PSD files because they can be easily repaired.
Reasons behind the Photoshop 16 error
- When the installation of Adobe Photoshop is done incorrectly, this type of error occurs
- If the Photoshop application registry is corrupted, you may encounter error 16
- Because the Photoshop utility has advanced features, most users, especially novice users, may not be able to handle it properly, which can sometimes result in an error. 16
- If the application does not meet the minimum requirements or if the program is incompatible with the computer configuration, the error message may appear.
- This happens when important files related to the application disappear (DLL file), chances are you get the error
Here are some of the reasons why you may encounter error 16 on Adobe Photoshop.
Solution for Photoshop error 16
Update Your Graphics Card Driver Depending on the users, you will usually be able to fix Adobe Error 16 by simply changing the drivers for your graphics card. Several users claim to have succeeded in solving the problem simply by changing their drivers. You may have to do it. Updating your graphics card driver is fairly easy, and to try it out, simply go to your graphics card manufacturer’s website and upload the latest version for your model. We even tend to have a clear idea of how to update the graphics card driver. You may need to examine it. If you do not need to manually transfer the drivers, you will also be able to use machine-controlled code that will transfer the required drivers for you in one click.
- First dll transfer file.
- Once you have downloaded, move the DLL to the program, click on no Adobe and paste the file all
- After the file is pasted, right-click the Adobe CC application and “Run as administrator”.
- Go to Person File and Appointments wherever you are in Adobe CC (the situation is mainly Adobe Reader Program Data.)
- Right-click in the Store folder and choose Properties.
- Go to “Attributes” and deselect the read-only option.
- When done, click “Apply” and click “OK.