Printronix p5000 Printer Driver
The Printronix P5000 series leads the market in speed, print quality, ease of use, and connectivity. When you need to cost-effectively print high-quality labels, reports, barcodes or forms with multiple parts, matrix printing is the norm. With print speeds of up to 2,000 lines per minute, you are sure to find the Printronix P5000 that meets your needs.
One of the main advantages of line matrix technology, in addition to its enormous speed, lies in the economy of operation and ownership. Compared to laser printers and serial dot matrix printers, P5000 devices can be up to 10 times more cost-effective due to the exclusive design of consumables that reduce operating costs for your printing needs. The PSA3 Printronix P5000 H Series software update prevents downtime and optimizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Printronix P5000 H-series PSA3 drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and in ONLINE mode and that the desired host input / output cables are connected.
- Install Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Vista / Driver Windows 7 / Windows 8 on the Starter Kit CD before proceeding. You can also find the drivers on the website http://www.printronix.com/products/drivers.aspx.
- Once the Windows driver is installed on the PC, right-click on the printer. driver and select Properties
- Click the About tab / Help to access the software download option.
- Click the m Firmware Update button, Firmware Update.
- Enter the full path and location of the printer software. For example, c: \ download \ FILENAME.prg where c: \ download is the directory where FILENAME.prg resides.
- Click OK to send the software to the printer. To abort this operation, click Cancel.
- Once the new software is loaded into flash memory and the printer has been reset, the process is complete.
- Seven Versatile Models: up to 2,000 lines per minute
- Printronix System Architecture: Enables software compatibility between all types of Printronix printers (Line Matrix, Laser and Thermal).
- New PSA: an open architecture offering the greatest possible number of connectivity solutions (for P5220 only)
- Ribbonminder: which tells you when to change the ribbon
- Autoport Switch: to easily switch between Ethernet, coax / twinax, parallel and serial ports
- Fifth Generation Technology: for better imaging, faster throughput
- Instant Visibility: View the status of each Printronix printer managed in your organization at the same time.
- Instant Alerts: Receive immediate notification of error conditions from around the world and minimize downtime in your critical environments.
- Instant Diagnostic: Perform any print management function - from configuration to firmware download, diagnostic alert configuration - from anywhere in the world using the web.
- Instant Control: Allows you to determine printer settings that may or may not be changed by the local operator.
- Instant Instantaneous Organization: Ensure that firmware updates, flash file downloads, and configuration changes are consistent through a common organization of printers.