Printronix p7000 Printer Driver
Printronix P7000 series printers turn product innovations into Power of Plus. Seamless integration into your current workflow will enable you to take advantage of improved reliability, productivity, and environmental benefits. The P7000 Cartridge Series offers unparalleled durability and superior print quality resulting from patented technologies and a choice of speeds to meet your printing requirements and challenges.
The new cartridge ribbon offers a substantial improvement in quality, productivity and cost. Compared to the previous generation of dot matrix ribbons, the P7000 cartridge can save up to 20% of the cost per page of consumables. This makes the P7000 cartridge an economical replacement for Printronix P5000 and P7000 coil printers.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and in ONLINE mode and that the desired input / output cables from the host are connected.
- Install the Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 driver on the Starter Kit CD before proceeding. You can also find the drivers on the website http://www.printronix.com/products/drivers.aspx.
- Once the Windows driver is installed on the PC, right-click on the printer. driver and select Properties
- Click the About tab / Help to access the software download option.
- Click the m Firmware Update, Firmware Update button.
- Enter the full path and location of the printer software. For example, c: \ download \ FILENAME.prg where c: \ download is the directory where FILENAME.prg resides.
- Click OK to send the software to the printer. To abort this operation, click Cancel.
- When the new software is loaded into the flash memory and the printer is reset, the procedure is complete.
- Faster access. Cartridge tapes are faster and cleaner than reel tapes, saving time, reducing load errors and requiring less user training.
- More durable ink. The new cartridge ribbon extends ribbon life, reducing consumable costs. Fewer ribbon changes result in higher productivity and lower cost of ownership. The new cartridge ribbon is 6 times cheaper than laser toner cartridges.
- Total cost of ownership improved. Cost control is important for all businesses. Compared to the previous generation of dot matrix ribbons, the P7000 cartridge can save up to 20% of the cost per page of consumables.
- Plug and Print. No dead time. The P7000 series offers seamless integration and directly replaces Printronix P5000 and P7000 printers. It is not necessary to modify or change the current applications. It's a true plug and print solution. Printronix offers you the widest possible range of emulations, configurations and tools at your disposal. The installation requires no modification of the host and facilitates the continuous transmission of data. Do you have custom print job files already configured? No problem, work with the files you have already created.
- Laser replacement at the lowest cost. The P7000HD High Definition Line Matrix Printer family can switch to any Windows-based laser printing environment without application modification or special adaptation. The P7000HD prints TrueType ™ fonts, small dot sizes, line art, and barcodes in 180x180 dpi resolution. Take advantage of the traditional array of lines in terms of reliability, form flexibility, and low cost per page.