Printronix p8000 Printer Driver
Printronix introduces design enhancements and enhanced functionality with the P8000 Series of Cartridge Printers to provide the widest flexibility, compatibility, and minimum cost of ownership of virtually any other printing technology. The series builds on the tradition of working tools of all Printronix line matrix technology, offering maximum uptime, low cost of ownership and reliable performance.
The P8000 Series is the ideal solution for shoppers seeking to reduce operating expenses without sacrificing the reliability of results, regardless of the operating environment. The P8000 Series builds on the great tradition of Printronix line matrix technology. You can expect maximum uptime, low total cost of ownership, small footprint and noise reduction. Printronix has created the P8000 cartridge printers to give businesses an easy upgrade path from traditional Printronix P5000 or TallyGenicom 6200/6300 dot matrix printers.
- Make sure the printer is turned on, in the ONLINE mode, and the desired host I / O cables are connected
- Install the Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Vista / Driver Windows 7 / Windows 8 on the Starter Kit CD before proceeding. You can also find the drivers on the website http://www.printronix.com/products/drivers.aspx.
- Once the Windows driver is installed on the PC, right-click on the printer. driver and select Properties
- Click the About tab / Help to access the software download option.
- Click the m Firmware Update button, Updating the Firmware
- Enter the full path and location of the printer software. For example, c: \ download \ FILENAME.prg where c: \ download is the directory where FILENAME.prg resides.
- Click OK to send the software to the printer. To abort this operation, click Cancel.
- When the new software has been loaded successfully into flash memory and the printer has reset, the process is complete
- The P8000 series of cartridges offers the most flexible design, adaptable features and manageable savings for all dot matrix printers. With the closed enclosure model, you have several options for paper handling, including:
- Optional rear slide paper tray with ergonomic features, such as lift handles for easy user handling and better support for full crate loading
- Optional front paper access, ideal for handling operations in confined spaces
- Expanded doors optionally to accommodate larger shapes
- Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a concern
- Configurations and print speeds ranging from 500 to 2,000 lines per minuteFlexible design.
- Printronix has modified its industry-leading matrix matrix technology to meet the ever-changing needs of users.
- Sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acousticsAdaptable functionality.
- The P8000 series of cartridges is suitable for almost any supply chain or back office environment.
- USB 2.0 and serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as an option.
- Power Print provides improved printing clarity and printing on multipart forms by increasing impact energy.
- Power Print is a standard feature of P8000 printers with a print speed of 500 or 1000 lines per minute.Manageable savings. The P8000 cartridge is a wise purchase.
- New, backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management costs and avoids confusion when ordering and installing
- The Enhanced Remote Management feature allows you to manage configuration settings and monitor printer status and ribbon life from anywhere.
- New energy efficiency technology reduces idle energy consumption by 55% and improves operational efficiency