The Printronix S809 Series Matrix Printer combines a print speed of 900 cps with the best durability, workload capacity, and reliability (MTBF) to meet all-in-one output requirements. keeping the cost of ownership as low as possible. In addition, the primary and secondary front feed paths utilize heavy-duty 6-pin tractors to ensure optimal feed reliability of zero tear forms on 8 part forms, and the extended-life ribbon provides superior performance. 25% to that of most competing offers.
The S809 offers unparalleled ease-of-use via a high-performance multilingual operator interface and minimizes user intervention through fully automated and customizable form management automatic loading, ejecting and restoring, parking and adjusting the thickness of forms. Unmatched acoustics – 50% quieter than mainstream competitors – and standard Ethernet, USB, serial and parallel standards enable flexible placement in office or industrial environments.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and in ONLINE mode and that the desired input / output cables of the host are connected.
- Install Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 Driver on the Starter Kit CD before proceeding. You can also find the drivers on the website http://www.printronix.com/products/drivers.aspx.
- Once the Windows driver is installed on the PC, right-click on the printer. driver and select Properties
- Click the About tab / Help to access the software download option.
- Click the m Firmware Update, Firmware Update button.
- Enter the full path and location of the printer software. For example, c: \ download \ FILENAME.prg where c: \ download is the directory where FILENAME.prg resides.
- Click OK to send the software to the printer. To abort this operation, click Cancel.
- When the new software is loaded into the flash memory and the printer is reset, the procedure is complete.
- Optimum life of the 800M printhead
- Extended ribbon life: 25 million characters
- Automated and configurable form feed minimizes user intervention
- Powerful remote printer management
- Robust multilingual operator panel
- Second front power tractor available as an option
- Open pedestal (optional)
- Standard interfaces: parallel, serial, USB and Ethernet
- Wide format: 132 columns
- Robust 6-pin tractors provide superior paper feed reliability
- Lowest noise level of its class: 54dBA