Printronix t5000 Printer Driver
The Printronix t5000 Printer combines reliability, utility, power and flexibility for demanding environments and enables open migration to RFID for future requirements. The T5000 supports the widest range of connectivity and control without sacrificing performance and offers the ability to meet new application and compliance requirements. The T5000 is an ENERGY STAR qualified product. ENERGY STAR qualified products prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy.
The T5000 Series offers reliable and reliable barcode printing for compliance labeling and supports higher density barcodes, larger graphics, or smaller text with plug-in printheads. When used with Online Data Validation (ODV) technology, the T5000 Series allows verification of scannable barcodes at the time of label creation. Designed as an RFID Smart Ready, the T5000 series is transformed into a UHF RFID printer encoder as RFID requirements enter the supply chain. Combining barcode compliance and RFID technology, the T5000 series combines barcode and EPC data for storage, retrieval, electronic audits and data synchronization.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and in ONLINE mode and that the desired input / output cables of the host are connected.
- Install Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 Driver on the Starter Kit CD before proceeding. You can also find the drivers on the website http://www.printronix.com/products/drivers.aspx.
- Once the Windows driver is installed on the PC, right-click on the printer. driver and select Properties
- Click the About tab / Help to access the software download option.
- Click the m Firmware Update, Firmware Update button.
- Enter the full path and location of the printer software. For example, c: \ download \ FILENAME.prg where c: \ download is the directory where FILENAME.prg resides.
- Click OK to send the software to the printer. To abort this operation, click Cancel.
- When the new software is loaded into the flash memory and the printer is reset, the procedure is complete.
- Smart Ready design provides migration path for future RFID implementation (4 inches / 6 inches only)
- Support for Zebra, TEC, Intermec, Sato, Datamax, Monarch and IER programming languages
- Print XML forms with embedded standard forms and templates
- The Printronix Extensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer management and job control.
- Unique dual-ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon ride helps create good barcodes
- Easy side loading, cleaning and maintenance for reduced downtime
- Eliminate costly service calls with field-mountable quick-mount printheads with easy resolution change
- Die-cast aluminum design dampens vibration and maintains precise printer alignment and barcode quality
- The no-vent system works in environments with airborne particles without compromising performance or print quality and media
- Environmental benefits