PUBG is one of the games that took everyone by surprise. There has not been a lot of time since the game arrived, but it certainly has very much marked his presence. The game is so well presented that it’s hard to resist. In addition, the fact that the company continuously provides new updates to end users keeps them engaged and happy.
It’s been a long time since users started to adopt PUBG Lite and they started to face some problems. The PUBG Lite Safe Mode error is one of these major problems. Many users have reported having this problem. According to them, when they launch PUBG Lite on their system, you receive an error message stating the following:
The game was closed unexpectedly. It will launch as SAFE MODE. Please contact us if this does not solve the problem.
Even after pressing the OK button, users can not enter the game. Basically, a BLOCKER. Many users in different countries are facing a failure of PUBG Lite Safe Mode. So we tried to fix PUBG Lite’s safe mode error and considered sharing the steps with you for the same thing.
In this section you will get all the necessary steps to fix the PUBG Lite Safe Mode error. We therefore ask you to carefully follow the steps mentioned here to solve this problem once and for all.
Method 1: Change NVIDIA Settings
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- In the left menu, select Manage 3D Settings.
- In the Global Settings tab, you will see a drop-down list of the preferred graphics processor.
- pubg lite safe mode error
- Here, you need to choose the high-performance NVIDIA processor.
- Click the Apply button.
- pubg lite Safe Mode Error
- Now, try running PUBG Lite on your PC to check if the PUBG Lite Safe Mode error still persists.
Method 2: Change DirectX Properties
- If the above method does not resolve the PUBG Lite Safe Mode error on your PC, you can implement the steps described below.
- Locate dxcpl (DirectX), right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
- Now click the Edit List button.
- In the section for the process or folder name, click the 3 horizontal dots and choose the PUBGLite.exe file. The default path for PUBGLite is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ PUBGLite.
- Now, click OK and then the Apply button.
- Execute PUBGLite as an administrator and the safe mode error should disappear now.
- Here are some ways to fix the PUBG Lite safe mode error. As the error is relatively new, there is not much information available on the web. We have done our best to provide you with the best possible solution.