PUBG Mobile Download Error – “Error 495” Play Store
Some PUBG Mobile users notice error 495 when downloading or updating the application.
The causes of this error:
- Unstable WiFi Connection – If your WiFi connection is not stable, you may experience this error. Make sure you are connected to a stable network (speed does not go up or down often)
- The connection has expired on Google Play servers: during the download, if the connection times out, you will encounter this error. In simple terms, if your network can not connect to Google Play servers, this happens.
After doing all the required research, we’ve come across three main methods of solving the Google Play Store Error 495.
Method 1: Clear the Google Play cache
This is the “classic” method to get rid of such an error because it works in most cases.
- Go to Settings> Applications and open the list with all your applications.
- Search Google Play Store, open it, and tap Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Refer to the list of apps and search for Google Service Framework.
- Clear Data and Clear Cache for this application too
- Refer to the Play Store and see if the error recurs
- Do not work? Try the second method!
Method 2: Remove your account
- Go to System Settings> Account> Google and delete your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings> Apps> All and find the Google Play Store.
- Press and search for Clear Cache and Clear Data options. Tap on them.
- Press Force Stop as well.
- Repeat the previous two steps for Google Service Framework and download manager.
- Go to Settings> Accounts> Google and add your Gmail account again.
- Restart your phone or tablet
- Go back to the Play Store and try to install an app to see if error 495 from Google Play Store appears again.
- If that does not work, go to the next one.
Method 3: Install a VPN
- Install the Hideman VPN App from the Play Store (if you’re lucky enough and it works) or install the .apk directly.
- Open the application and select the United States as the country of connection.
- Press connect
- Open the Play Store and see if the error persists