Sometimes, when running a report or attempting to open a file, an error is displayed. This error indicates something like this: “Can not find the transaction”. This also occurs when we try to remove the transaction from a report or report-like functionality.
This known QuickBooks error is the C = 47 error. It can be downright frustrating to deal with this error when you run out of equipment. This is a problem related to your database.
Some of the factors that can cause QuickBooks error code c 47 are listed below –
- Internet Explorer settings for secure websites are not correct. Before attempting to resolve this error, check if the Internet Explorer SSL settings are correct or not.
- Editing entries may also cause a QuickBooks error c = 47.
- Corrupted or corrupted QuickBooks data file.
- The transaction log file, that is, files with the .TLG extension, is present in the corrupted file folder.
- The old backup of the QB data file is present.
QuickBooks Error C = 47 can be easily corrected by using the solutions mentioned below
- Download the screenshot below to find the problem. You can fix the error by loading 3 Lxcrtime DLL Error.
- Click on the “Repair” option after browsing the product.
- When you click “Repair”, the other dialog box appears.
- Click on “Select All” to correct the various errors present in your software, as well as the C = 47 code.
- After uninstalling the driver> reboot your system> configure the driver> let the process finish
- Select Start> Sort Device Manager> Search for the primary search result.
- Now choose the gadget to use the driver
- Select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse the system for the driver software in the new window
- Choose the gadget for your system
- Identify the driver that ends with “Legacy”
- Now click on “Next”.
Solution 3: Find the viruses
- You will know that you are facing the error message ‘error while loading \ 3 \ LXCRtime.dll’
- As a user, you must check your computer system for viral infections.
- The antivirus will scan your system and display the ‘Set All’ option at the end. Just click on it and the problem C = 47 will disappear, hopefully.
Solution 4: Update your QB application
- You must check for updates to your software and update it immediately.
- Immediately after, you must rearrange the lists.
- Click the Lists option and choose Chart of Accounts.
- Now select the View menu and as soon as you see Sort Lists again, click on it.
- The list of selected items will appear on your screen.
- After making changes and checking the list of items, you must do the same for the list of customers.
- In the Customer Center, click the Customer and Jobs option.
- Find the View menu, click on it and select Station List.
- When sorting is complete, close QB and restart your computer.
- Once started, open QB and check it correctly if the QuickBooks error code c = 47 persists.