Quickbooks Error H303
The errors H101, H202, H303, and H505 correspond to a series of QuickBooks errors that are quite common and occur when opening files from the company. The QuickBooks accounting software allows several employees of your staff to access the company file in QuickBooks for updating financial information. QB allows an approach for multiple users and, in the same way, the result is missing components. QuickBooks ending up using software, fails to access company files containing additional files. Thus, QuickBooks develops an error H303 or H505.
Company Desktop tries to connect to company files but can not communicate with the server. Several reasons can explain the occurrence of this error:
- Incorrect hosting configuration setting.
- When QB Firewall setting blocking to access company files or it’s blocking incoming and outgoing communication.
- Damaged or incorrect.ND files configuration that allow QB to access company files in a network.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manage runable to find IP address of host computer or using different IP address.
- When the setting of DNS is incorrect.
- QuickBooks services like QuickBooks DBXX/QBCF are not started.
Solution 1: Thoroughly Verify QuickBooks Hosting Settings
- Start QuickBooks on computers configured as the multiple user.
- Select the File on both computers and then select Utilities -> Stop Hosting Multi User Configuration.
- Turn on hosting on one of the computers by File -> Utilities -> Host Multi User Configuration.
- Restart QuickBooks on both the computers.
Solution 2: Change the QuickBooks Folder Location
- Create a new folder in the hosting computer, then share and set the Windows access permissions to share company files.
- Copy the .qbw file to the new folder.
- Open your company files in multi user mode.
Solution 3: Recreate Firewall Settings
- Start computer and select Control Panel.
- Go to Firewall Settings in the Control Panel.
- Choose Firewall Settings and then choose Allow a Program through Firewall.
- Click on ‘Add Program’ and then add ‘QuickBooks 20xx’ to the exception list.
- Restart your computer to check the changes are implemented successfully.