Quickbooks Error message 6123 0
Sometimes QuickBooks users encounter error code 6123, 0. QB users have reported this error, that the error 6123, 0 appears quite frequently nowadays. It's pretty frustrating to see this QuickBooks error code 6123, 0 unknown. Typically, this error code usually appears when the connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost in multiuser mode or settings. When opening a QuickBooks desktop file in multi-user mode, you may encounter a QuickBooks -6123 error code. What could be the reason for this error and how can it be solved? QuickBooks, which helps manage your accounts, offers a solution to every problem you encounter with the software. Therefore, QB has a solution for the QB -6123 error code.
- A corrupt network connection with the host computer.
- The Firewall software blocks a port needed to communicate with the server hosting the company file.
- Damage files.
- QuickBooks data or program files are corrupted.
- Multiple instances of the QuickBooks database service are running.
- McAfee Privacy Service is installed with the Block Web Bugs filter option selected.
- Maybe company file is opened in a new version of QuickBooks.
- You can restore a backup from a removable storage device.
- Damaged window user
1.Download QuickBooks File Doctor-
- Download and run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Browse the company file.
- Select Check File Damage Only and then Diagnose File.
- Enter your administrator password, and select OK.
- Select Open file in the most recent version or Repair file in the existing version.
- Follow the remaining steps that appear on the screen.
- Restart your computer.
2.Rename .ND and .TLG file-
- Open the folder having the company file.
- Select the corresponding .ND file of your company.
- Right click on the company file and select Rename.
- Rename .ND file to .ND.OLD.
- Similarly select .TLG file and Rename .TLG file.
- Rename .TLG file to .TLG.OLD.
- Now, Open your QuickBooks Company File.
- Uninstall the running QuickBooks from the Control Panel.
- Have your product and license information available.
- Download the version of QuickBooks that you want to use on your computer or insert a CD.
- Install QuickBooks following the normal procedure.
- Fill your product and license information.
- Open the company file.
4.Create a new window user-
- It is possible that your current Windows user name is corrupted.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select the Create New User option in the user icon.
- Select Administrator for the user type.
- Disconnect from the existing
- Restart the computer. Log in using the new credentials of the user.
- Move the company file on the desktop.
- Open QuickBooks and access the company file.