Quickbooks Error ol 332
Errors in QuickBooks are always accompanied by a code to indicate where and how the problem occurred. This helps users to diagnose the problem immediately and find the right solution with a little help from the helpdesk. The error code, for example, Quickbooks Error ol 332, appears when the user attempts to perform an online transaction, which is a problem.
Since the error is due to an invalid customer code or PIN, it is necessary to cross-reference the banking information before making any transaction. The OL-332 QuickBooks error can be corrected by applying the methods below.
Method 1: TLS 1.2 protocol
- Open Internet Explorer.
- At the top right of Internet Explorer, click the gear icon.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
- Select the Advanced tab and search for Security.
- Uncheck TSL 1.0 and select USE TLS 1.2
- Click Apply to save the changes.
- Press OK. Now reboot your system and start a new transaction. If the error is not resolved, proceed to the next solution.
Method 2: Create a new company file
- Open QuickBooks on your system.
- Go to the menu and then to the file.
- Click the New Company option, and then click Express Start.
- Once the company is created, associate the bank account that creates the problems. Click Set up account for the bank feed.
- Check if bank flow transactions can be uploaded to this account. If the problem persists, continue to the next method.
Method 3: Create a new account and merge
- Go to Account Plan, right-click the relevant bank account, and select Edit Account.
- Copy the account name.
- At the end of the account name, enter an asterisk (*).
- Click the Bank Feed Settings tab, and then click the Disable All Online Services button.
- Select the Save and Close button.
- Access the chart of accounts to create a new account.
- Paste the account name without the asterisk mark (*).
- Now close and reopen the company file.
- Go to Chart of Accounts, right-click the account with the asterisk, and select Edit Account.
- Delete the asterisk and select the Save and close option.
- Click Yes when required by the merge warning dialog box.
- Set up an account for bank flows.
- Download transactions to the newly merged account.