Because payroll uses Internet services, it also regularly checks the expiration date of the subscription by logging in to Intuit. In most cases, the settings with the expiration date are the root cause of this error. In addition, users must update their billing information to be able to access QB Payroll properly. Updated subscription settings will help you avoid such situations.
The QuickBooks PS060 pay error is one of the most difficult mistakes to diagnose and fix. The message “The current enhanced payroll service is unavailable” accompanies this error. The error code and the message help us identify the possible root causes of this error. In addition, users can not access the QuickBooks payroll before resolving the QuickBooks payroll error PS060.
The main causes of the QuickBooks PS060 error code are:
- Your QuickBooks payroll subscription has expired
- Antivirus or firewall settings prevent connection
- Intuit’s servers are down
- The payroll application is out of date
- Virus or malware on your system
To troubleshoot billing and subscription issues, follow these steps:
- The Go to My Account option, which is an aspect of the self-service payment made available by the Intuit provider.
- Choose the “Company” option that is being deleted
- Now go to the Billing section and click on Edit.
- Check the information given and make any necessary changes, if necessary.
- Click the Save option, then close it and update all the payment details.
- View all billing details now and click on the Save option.
- Finally, sign out of the My Account option.
If there is a server issue, you can wait until the server is strong.
If the person is using the outdated version of the program, update the QuickBooks paylist to the latest version. When the most recent version is released, the previous version stops working.
If you make a mistake, perform a full system scan to remove the third-party security software or the virus. During the scan, stop working on all items and open QuickBooks again.