Quickbooks Error ps077
In many cases, users who use this software for online tax reporting or payroll management need to update the tax table. This is when the error message "QuickBooks experiencing problems installing payroll tax table updates appears. This is actually the QuickBooks PS077 error that allows the user to update the tax table. In case of error, the user will no longer be able to move forward.
The QuickBooks program is an excellent accounting solution, but it is also true that it contains so many errors that may appear for various reasons. The PS077 QuickBooks error is one of those errors that can occur in your payroll application. In this article, we will provide a detailed solution to this error so that you can repair it manually and save your time.
The user is usually faced with this error when uploading payroll updates to your QuickBooks software. Also if there is a problem installing payroll tax updates. The PS077 QuickBooks error appears in the scenarios below:
- If the current tax table file is an invalid accounting software.
- Incorrect billing information.
- Corrupted or damaged QuickBooks company file.
Below is a list of solutions you can follow to fix the QuickBooks Payroll PS077 error code. In addition, it is not important that you complete all steps to resolve your error.
- Make sure you have registered your QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest version, in case you have not already done so. You can update it automatically or manually.
- You must also ensure that your billing information is current and correct.
- Now, perform a repair on your QuickBooks software.
- If you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8, you must disable UAC and try to update the application with this.
- Verify that you have only one installation of QuickBooks Desktop. You have to settle if you have a lot of such facilities.
- You can download the latest payroll tax tables.
- You can also use the Verify Data / Rebuild Data process, but before that, you must sort the lists again.
- Perform a new uninstall / reinstallation and perform a selective boot.