The Quickbooks Error qbwc1039 is primarily caused by the removal of the company file or the incorrect removal of the third-party application or Warehouse Manager from the QuickBooks WebConnector connector.
If you move the company file, returning it to the original location will usually correct the error. If the third-party application or Warehouse Manager has been removed, you can reinstall the .qwc file on WebConnector.
- You must right-click on the .QWC file and click Open With.
- In the Open With window, expand Other Programs.
- Select Notepad and open the QWC file in Notepad, click OK.
- To adapt the text to the window, select Format> Wrap.
- In the OwnerID string, change one (1) character and one (1) character in the FileID string.
- Select File and click Save.
- You must now reload the edited QWC file into QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Download the QBWC CP3Tool tool by clicking on the attachment directly from the Intuit Support site.
- To install the tool, double-click the exe file.
- Select Launch QBWC tool CP3Tool, Once the installation is complete and Minimize tool.
- Download the .qwc file for your application, if you have not already done so.
- In Rapid Inventory, you will find the QB (.qwc) file to download by clicking the Settings icon.
- Click Maintenance
- Go to "QB Web Connector File" and select the "Download File" button.
- Open QuickBooks in the company file with which you have problems. Make sure you are logged in with a user name with administrator rights.
- Make a backup copy of this company file and by clicking on it in the taskbar, display the QBWC CP3Tool on the screen.
- Click Select File (in this tool) and in Rapid Inventor, locate the .qwc file you downloaded.
- Click Delete Buffer (in this tool).
- When the application certificate appears, you must choose the third choice, Yes, reliably. lets get, whether QuickBooks works or not.
- Log in as: (This login is established in QB and must have "full access." You must create a user with full access only for Web Connector.) Select the client that you have created only for Web Connector or select "Administrator" and then click Continue.
- In the Application Access Request window, click Yes.
- Click Done in the input confirmation message.
- As you already did in step 7, click OK in the message asking for reinforcement.
- The CP3Tool QBWC tool will display a confirmation message if the owner ID has been effectively ejected.
- The following error may appear: "Can not start QuickBooks". The CP3 device then reestablishes the corresponding message: "The registration ID does not appear in the organization document.
- If your organization's QB document is open when you see this error, it is possible that a Windows-related problem is preventing the instrument from functioning legitimately. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, you must disable UAC.
- Close the Q3WP QBWC tool and install the .qwc file on the Web Connector: 21. Open the Web Connector and click Add Application.
- In Rapid Inventory, browse to the downloaded .qwc file and open it.
- You must enter your Web Connector password in the password field, press the Tab key, and then click Yes in the message to save the password.
- Under Settings, This password is in Warehouse Management.
- Click Maintenance next to the "New password" button.
- It is not necessary to generate a new password. You simply need to copy and paste the password into Web Connector