Transaction tracking is becoming more complex as online and real-life spending are common. Quicken is the only application that balances and manages daily the flow of an extremely easy cash flow for customers. In this blog, we discussed how to fix Quicken Error -28, -29 or -32 because Quicken has the ability to evaluate the user's spending habits and design a budget that customers can track in sequence to maximize their savings. This type of problem occurs when we try to perform an update in one step. When using Quicken Software, you may encounter technical problems. Quicken error -28, -29 or -32 is one of the most common problems.
- Information files might be depraved
- Method of Quicken Software isn’t compatible with your financial institution
- Not updated Quicken
Method 1:-Check Quicken is working with new release
- Initially, you must open Quicken Accounting Software.
- Then you have to visit Quicken> check for updates.
- Quicken update is accessible, you need to press the installation or, once the upgrade is complete, follow the instructions below.
Method 2: Connect the Account
- First, you must click the add account icon or go to Accounts> Fees and choose the type of account.
- Then enter the name of your bank.
- Then you have to tap on your bank and the type of username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the "Connect" button.
- Quicken will discover your account with the bank.
- Then, Quicken will show you a list of accounts making sure to link the accounts instead of including them.
- Finally, click the Continue option.
Method 3- Reactivate/ Deactivate the account
- Re-enable / disable the account and change the login process.
- Initially, you must access the list of accounts.
- Next, you must choose an account in the query.
- Then press the speed control button on the lower right.
- Next, click Troubleshooting> Disable downloads.
- Repeat the similar activity for other accounts that must connect to the same bank.
- Then, press the settings button and select Configure Transaction Download.
- Add the name of your bank
- Then, Quicken goes to the next screen to insert the password and username of your financial institution.
- When Quicken asks you to choose the connected method, select Direct Connection.
- The Quicken software will then search your accounts with the bank.
- When Quicken tells you the account, be sure to connect the accounts instead of including them.
- Finally, you must press the Continue option.