Quicken Error OL-301-A
A Quicken OL-301-A error code occurs when you enter an incorrect user name or password. This can also happen if there is a problem connecting to the financial institution when using Direct Connect. The situation may ultimately require the financial institution to implement a solution. The Quicken OL-301 error refers to invalid or invalid data transfer from the bank of the financial institution each time you try to retrieve the last transaction details from the server. Due to multiple causes such as authentication, connectivity, or server failure, data transfer to the client system from the bank server may be invalid. In this case, the system generates an OL-301 error code name. The first thing users should know about the reason for the occurrence of this error, then try to cope.
- Incomplete installation of Quicken.
- Random changes in Quicken software package.
- The written account key is deleted.
- Virus or malware corrupted the Windows or Quicken files.
- Quicken server problems.
- Online bill payment.
METHOD 1: REFRESH BRANDING AND PROFILE SETTINGS
- Open Quicken and select the tools from the menu.
- Now select the online center and click on the financial institution drop-down arrows to select the desired profile.
- Choose the control with the shift button and choose the contact information.
- Now choose the accounts associated with the bank and choose the financial institution and brand profile from the drop-down list.
- Now, press the Refresh button, then click the OK button.
- Now, press the update / send button while going online and try the online session again.
METHOD 2: UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL QUICKEN
- Press Windows and the R button.
- Now type appwiz.cpl and press the Enter button to execute the command.
- In the open window of the removal program, select Quicken and press the delete button.
- Press the complete delete option in the opened window and follow the on-screen controls.
- After uninstalling, delete the leftover files and delete the temporary files.
- Download the latest updated version of Quicken that you are using and installing.