- Select Sign In, located in the upper right side, then choose My Account.
- If you can’t remember your sign-in info, they’ll help you. Select “I forgot my Quicken ID or password.”
- Enter your Quicken ID and Password. Click SIGN IN.
- If prompted, enter the 6-digit code then click CONTINUE. This process verifies your information and helps keep your account safe.
- For the 2018 release of Quicken: In the My Account section, scroll down to Plan Details and click the download button for your operating system.
- For Quicken 2017 and older: Below My Account on the left side of the screen, you should see a list of Your Purchases. Click Download Quicken next to the product you want to download. Important: If you do not see the list of your prior purchases, refresh the page. You can do this by clicking the reload icon which is typically located in the upper left corner of the browser window. You can also sign out of the My Account page and sign back in. Click Run to begin.
- If you’re using Google Chrome, click the download progress button at the bottom left corner of the window after the download is complete.
- If you’re using Firefox, click Save File. Click the download icon in the upper right corner then select the Quicken EXE file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
On your Mac, click the Black apple in the upper left corner of your screen, then select App Store.
- When the App Store opens, select Purchases at the top. You may need to sign in. Click Sign in and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once you’re signed in, you will see a list of your purchases from the App Store. Find Quicken, then click Download on the right.
When purchasing the 2018 release of Quicken from Amazon, a 16-digit activation code will be emailed to you. Once you receive the email, follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.quicken.com/setup
- Sign in with your Quicken ID (or create a Quicken ID if you don’t already have one).
- Enter your 16-digit activation code.
- If prompted, complete your profile.
- In the My Account page, scroll down to the Plan Details section and click the Download link.