Quicken For Windows
Products of Quicken for Windows
Start taking control of your money
- Import all your checking and credit card bank transactions safely and automatically
- See where your money is going – your transactions are automatically categorized
- Stay on top of your spending. Create a budget and manage your bills.
Take the next step toward your financial goals
Includes everything in Quicken Starter, plus:
- Import your loan, investment and retirement account transactions, too
- Plan for the future you have in mind
- Create a plan to pay off debt or save for the future
Maximize your investments
Includes everything in Quicken Deluxe, plus:
- See how your investments are performing with informed buy/sell decisions
- See realized and unrealized gains and continuously updated quotes
- Helps minimize taxes on investments
Quicken Home & Business:
Manage your personal & business in one place
Includes everything in Quicken Premier, plus:
- Categorizes all your personal, business or rental property transactions all in one place
- See how your business is doing any time with profit/loss projections and cash flow reports
- Helps maximize business deductions while simplifying your taxes
How to install or reinstall Quicken:
Installing and reinstalling Quicken both follow the same process:
- Insert the Quicken CD into your CD drive. Installation should start automatically.
- The first window you’ll see says Welcome! We’ll guide you through the setup of Quicken. Click ”Let’s go” to continue.
- Quicken 2017 and 2016 only: The next step is to accept the license agreement. If you accept, check I agree to the terms… then click Next.
- The default location where Quicken will be installed is the destination folder. This is located on your local hard drive. Click ”Install” to continue.
- The next few windows you’ll see will show your progress installing Quicken and will install updates, if available.
- When complete, you’ll see Installation Complete! Quicken will open when you click Done. If you’re not ready to open Quicken yet, just uncheck the box below Start using Quicken now.
- Once Quicken is open, sign in with your Quicken ID and password. Then complete the registration (tell us about yourself). Quicken will automatically open your most recent data file or you can open a new file.
How to update Quicken:
- Go to Help > Check for Updates. If you do not see the Check for Updates option, follow the Update Quicken via One Step Update instructions below.
- If an update is available, a prompt will appear giving you the option to install it.
- Click Yes to install the update.
- Update Quicken via One Step Update
- If you do not see the Check for Updates option, you can update via the One Step Update by following these steps:
- Select Tools > One Step Update.
- Now, Click Update.
- If an update is available, Quicken displays a message with a link to a description of what’s in the update, as well as a button to download the update.
- Finally, Download Update button needs to be clicked to initiate the patch download.
NEW in 2018 Release of Quicken for Windows!
- Access to 11,000+ online billers, bill PDF downloads
- Expanded custom report layout options and direct Excel export
- Get the latest features without having to upgrade
- 5GB of secure online backup for your Quicken files with Dropbox
- Move and archive investments transaction feature (Deluxe and above)
- Richer performance analysis with buy and hold comparison (Premier and above)
- Free Quicken Bill Pay and priority access to Quicken phone support(Premier and above)
- Custom invoices with your logo, color, and payment links (Home, Business & Rental Property)
- E-mail rent reminders and receipts (Home, Business & Rental Property)