Ricoh Error Code 91
Ricoh printers are versatile printers designed to meet the needs of households, the needs of small and large offices, printing to the paying environment. They provide a high quality printing experience with very simple operations. The real reason that ricoh error code 91 appears on Ricoh printers appears to be a conflict between printer and printer driver settings on the client device when the Auto Continue setting is enabled on the printer. For many people, the problem is solved by disabling the auto tracking feature. This should then give the user the ability to manually correct the conflict using the printer function key.
- This error occurs when the automatic job function cancels the print commands. This is due to a command error.
- Another reason for cropping this error is the offset between printer and printer driver settings. This can happen when auto tracking settings are enabled on your Ricoh printer.
The first step is to restart your printer. The power cycle restores internal features and gives your printer the ability to adapt to new printer changes. Here are the steps to power on your Ricoh printer:
- Before starting the power cycle, make sure your printer is turned on.
- If the printer has been idle for too long, it is likely to have gone into sleep mode. In this case, you must wake up the machine by pressing any button. ·
- Now press and hold the printer power button until the printer is turned off.
- Give your Ricoh printer some rest.
- After waiting, press the power button again to turn the machine back on.
- Give your printer some time to properly initialize its internal functions before starting to use it. The power cycle above should help you to solve the error. If the error persists, go to the next step.
The next solution is to check whether the print data is valid or not.
- Make sure there are not too many print commands sent simultaneously to your printer from various sources on a shared network.Note: Make sure you are using the latest version of the printer software.
- Also try to remove the print spooler print queue on your computer and issue a new print command to see if the error is resolved. You can do this by following the steps indicated:
- Click the 'Start' button or the 'Windows' icon on your computer.
- Open "Control Panel". You can type "Control Panel" or search for this folder in the drop-down list.
- In the new window, click on "Administrative Tools".
- When the new "Administrative Tools" window opens, you have to double click on "Services".
- A list will appear. In this list, you must search for 'Print Spooler'.
- Double-click on "Print Spooler".
- You will get the option "Stop". Click on it to stop the previous print commands.
- Now delete all previous print orders and place a new print order after clearing the print spooler.