During normal use of the MFP, the same problem may occur and you may not be able to take advantage of the normal copying, printing, and scanning functions. You must first analyze the error code that the Ricoh product has on the front display and accurately note the code indicated. In this case, we take the block code SC400.
The Ricoh error code Sc400 is the name of the error containing the details of the error, including the reason the error occurred, the system component or the failed application to cause this error as well than other information. The numeric code in the error name contains data that can be decrypted by the manufacturer of the failed component or application. The error in using this code can occur in different parts of the system. Even if it carries some information on its behalf, it is always difficult for a user to locate and correct the cause of the error without specific technical knowledge or appropriate software.
- Bad connections
- Defective high voltage power supply board (T1 / PCC / BR)
- Faulty I / O control card
- Defective main control board
- Used transfer belt
If you received this error on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in the operation of your system. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, the consequences of a virus or malware attack, or an improper system shutdown due to a power failure or other factor, the accidental deletion of a person necessary system file or registry entry, as well as several other causes. The immediate cause of the “Ricoh Sc400 Error Code” error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.
- Remove the transfer belt from the machine.
- You will now be able to see the ID sensors. The exact location of the sensors is just below the transfer belt unit.
- Clean the ID sensor with a damp cloth. Do not use a dry cloth or paper towel.
- There is a metal plate on the front of the transfer unit, remove it (2 screws) and clean it well.
- Reattach all removed parts.
- Turn on the machine.