The Ricoh GX e3300N is the ideal sublimation printing system for new businesses looking to generate new profits on a small budget. The SubliJet-R is a sublimation ink specially formulated for the Ricoh platform, which produces brilliant, high-resolution colors quickly and efficiently. Combined with a high-quality transfer media, SubliJet-R produces vivid, permanent images that are unrivaled in any other form of digital printing. The Ricoh GX e3300n is also compatible with the ChromaBlast system. ChromaBlast is a cotton printing solution that allows users to create bespoke custom-made garments that rival those produced by tens-of-a-thousand-dollar direct-to-garment printing systems.
The Ricoh GX e3300N is capable of producing up to 144 color prints per hour. High-capacity ink cartridges provide extended uninterrupted printing without the need for a separate bulk ink system. The Ricoh GX e3300N with SubliJet-R ink includes the SubliJet-R PowerDriver printer driver, color management software and PartnerPlus support. The professional grade system supports 8.5 "x 14" transfer media and comes standard with a 250-sheet high-capacity paper tray.
- Start Windows and insert the supplied CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive.Quit all other running applications.After inserting the CD-ROM, the [Printer Drivers, Manuals, Utilities] dialog box appears. If it does not,double-click the CD-ROM drive icon under [My Computer] or [Explorer], and then double-click [SETUP.EXE].
- Select a language for the interface, and then click [OK].
- Click [User's Guide].
- Read the entire license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms, click [I accept the terms of the license agreement], and then click [Next].
- Confirm the location where you want to install the User Guide, and then click [Next].To change the installation location, click [Change].
- Confirm the program folder in which you want to install the User Guide, and then click [Next].
- Click [Install].The installation begins.During installation, a message asking if you want to create a shortcut icon on the desktop appears.Click [Yes] or [No] as appropriate.
- When the installation is complete, click [Finish]
- Print technology -On-demand piezoelectric inkjet system
- True resolution: 300 x 150 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 1200 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum: 3600 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print speed in black and white (letter): 29 ppm Color (letter): 29 ppm Laser quality speed (only supports 42 to 68 lb bond paper): B & W (letter): 12 ppm Color (letter): 11.7 ppm
- First black-and-white print speed: 6.0 seconds or less Color: 7.5 sec or less
- Paper sizes 8.3 x 11.7 "(A4, 210 x 297), 5.8 x 8.3" (A5, 147 x 211 mm), 4.2 x 5.8 "(A6, 107 x 147 mm), 6.9 x 9.8 "(B5, 176 x 250 mm), 5.5 x 8.5" (half-letter, 140 x 216 mm), 7.25 x 10.5 "(executive, 184 x 267 mm), 8.5 x 11.0 "(letter, 216 x 279 mm), 8.5 x 14.0" (legal, 216 x 356 mm) Custom sizes: 89 x 140 mm (3.5 x 5.5 ") -8.5 x 14.0" (legal size, 216 x 356 mm)