Roku com link add channel
Just as your smartphone accesses an app store to add new apps, your Roku or Roku TV streaming player accesses the Roku Channel Store to add new channels. Some channels require a paid subscription or a one-time fee, while many others are free. Browse the Roku Channel Store directly from your Roku device or by visiting channelstore.roku.com. Channels can also be added when using the Roku mobile app on a compatible mobile device.
- Press the Home button on your Roku Remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming channels to open the channel store. At the top of the Channel Store, you'll find a list of categories to discover, news and popular. You can enter a keyword in Find Channels to find choices based on the title of a channel. Below you will find a variety of genres to browse.
- When you want to know more about a channel, press the OK button on your remote to view the details. In addition to a summary and classification, you can preview the screenshots of the channel.
- If the channel is "free", you can select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
- If the channel is "paid," you can then select Buy $ X.XX to buy and install the channel.
- If you have a Roku Account PIN, you will need to enter it. If you do not have a PIN and want to protect yourself from unauthorized purchases, learn how to create a PIN for your Roku account. If your payment information is out of date, it will need to be updated in your Roku account.
If you install a channel on your Roku device, it will be added to the channel list under Home on the main screen. Scroll down the list, it will be added at the bottom of the channel list. If you prefer, the channel can be moved higher in the list.
- When you are not in front of your Roku device, you can access the Channel Store from your computer or smartphone.
- Go to channelstore.roku.com.
- Select My Account and log in to your Roku account.
- At the top of the site is a selection of categories and genres to explore. Below, you can enter a keyword in the Find Channel box to find choices based on the title of a channel.
- When you want to know more about a channel, select Details. You will see the same synopses, ratings, and screen shots when viewing details on your Roku device.
- Follow the instructions to add or purchase the channel, theme or screen saver.
- If necessary, install the Roku mobile app.
- Launch the Roku mobile app.
- Tap the Chains icon in the navigation bar.
- On the Channels tab, select Channel Store in the top menu.
- Browse the channel store by category or genre and select a channel to view more information.
- Press Add Channel and follow the instructions to add or purchase the channel, theme or screen saver.
- If you have a Roku Account PIN, you will need to enter it. If you do not have a PIN and want to protect yourself from unauthorized purchases, learn how to create a PIN for your Roku account.