Roku.com Link Error Code 001
The Roku 001 error code, also known as the activation error code, is one of the common problems experienced by Roku users. This code often occurs when the activation is not accepted by the Roku server. Sometimes it was also because someone was entering wrong code or because of a server-side problem. If you also encounter this error code 001 when activating Roku, read this article and learn about the different correction methods.
The blame can be attributed to many reasons and some collective reasons we encountered.understand;
- When the user enters a wrong code
- The code is case-sensitive and can cause errors
- You may have misread or misspell a number or word in the activation code
- The code you entered may need invalid
- There is a problem on the server side
- The Roku server has shut down
- Your web association is unable to reach the server.
- A faulty web association
- The Internet association can be slow An interruption within the association because of using another device
- The router is defective
You can fix the 001 error code in Roku using a few simple steps which are listed below:
Check your activation code
- Make sure you enter a valid activation code.
- Make sure Caplock is not enabled when you enter the code.
- Generate a new link to get the code.
Check the internet connection
- Make sure you are working on an active Internet connection.
- Check your Ethernet or LAN cable
- Access the settings and open the Network menu. Now check the connection.
- Turn off the Roku streaming player.
- Eject all power cables from the router.
- After ejecting the cables, connect the Roku streaming player with the Ethernet cable.
- Turn on the Roku streaming device.
- After finishing. Check if there is still a problem.
- Therefore, open the URL www.roku.com/link and enter the unique Roku code.
If you notice an error when entering the link code, try typing it a second time. There may be a typo or other type of problem with a network or a temporary instruction.
- Return to your Roku device, press the star button on your Roku remote control and choose Get new code.
- Once the new link code is displayed, go back to roku.com/link and enter the new code.
- Entered the link code, but my Roku device is blocked on the link code screen. The activation method sometimes takes a little time,
- please wait several minutes. If the Roku device continues to display the screen with the link code, follow these steps: Make sure you have followed all the steps of the website to activate your Roku device.