The Roku multimedia streaming player is the number one broadcast device. We can not explain that more simply. If you're looking for the best streaming device, get a Roku. Once you have a Roku device, you need to know how to configure it. To set up a Roku device, you will probably need a Roku account, which is quite easy to create because you only need to add some basic information about yourself. Your Roku account will be used when you activate your Roku player. You will need to enter the Roku activation code, which you will only be able to add if you have a Roku account.
To sign in on Roku:
- Turn on your Roku.
- In the Roku home screen, select the Tubi app.
- Select Sign In or Register for Free. You will now see a screen on your Roku with an activation code.
- To enter the activation code, go to www.tubitv.com/activate in a web browser (for example, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) as shown on the new screen.
- If you are not connected to Tubi TV via a web browser, you will need to log in. Since you already have a Tubi account, click on the Sign In link next to "Do you have an account?" and continue to connect with Facebook or email.
- Fill the fields that appear and click the Log On button.
- Once this information is sent, you will be redirected to a new screen where you can enter the activation code displayed on your Roku screen.
- Enter the code and your Roku screen will automatically update as soon as your activation is complete.
If you can not remember your Reset Roku account password, you can not reset the password. You will need your e-mail address, the one you used when you registered for the Roku account. If you know the e-mail address and can also access it, you can easily reset the password.
- Go to the 'Roku.com/password/reset' page on your PC or smartphone.
- By chance, if you see the "My Account" page rather than the "Forgotten Password" page, you are logged into your Roku account. Log out of your Roku account and follow step 1.
- Once on the Forgotten Password page, you must enter your e-mail address associated with your Roku account.
- Click on "Submit" to display a recovery email in the inbox of your email account. If you have not received the email, check the spam folder. 5.Click on the password recovery link indicated in the e-mail. You must follow this process when you can complete all the steps at once, because the recovery link will only be valid for one hour. If you can not click on this link, copy it, open a new tab and paste it into the address bar.
- Now go to the "Create a password" page where you will have to enter the new password for the configuration of your Roku account. Enter the password again in the "Confirm Password" box and click "Send".
- Now log in using the new credentials.
If you do not remember the email address you used to sign in to the Roku account login, follow these steps:
- Press the 'Home' key on your Roku remote control.
- Scroll up and down and select 'Settings'.
- Select "System" now.
- Select the option named 'about to display email address'.
If you no longer have access to your email account, you will need to contact Roku com link support and help.