If you can not access Google Play, through the app or the website, or if you can not load an instant app, your Internet connection may be bad. A strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection will help you browse and download apps and enjoy digital content from Google Play. Sometimes smartphones develop strange temporary faults for no apparent reason. One of the most common is the total loss of mobile Internet, which means that you can only connect if you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Downloads do not start, do not expire, or do not stay at 0%.
- Google Play is stuck on “Loading …”
- You can not load web pages in a browser.
Solution 1: First, make sure mobile data is enabled and you have a data connection.
- Open your Settings application “Wireless and networks” or “Connections” Mobile data or Cellular data. On some devices, you may need to select “Data Usage” before you see this.
- Enable mobile data. If it’s already on, turn it off and then on again.
- Verify that a data indicator (for example, 2G, 3G, 4G, H) is next to the signal strength bars at the top of the screen.
- Note that sometimes this will not be displayed if you have an active Wi-Fi connection. If this is the case, disable Wi-Fi and return.If you do not see a signal data indicator, you may be in an uncovered area. If you can, move to a different area (for example, go outside) and check your signal again.
Solution 2: Turn off and on your phone
Low-tech solutions are often the best. And in any case, it’s always the best place to start. So, the first step, once you’ve made sure your phone does not connect to the mobile Internet, is turn it off. Leave it for 30 seconds and turn it on again. If an application malfunctions or the phone does not read the SIM card correctly, it will reset it.
Solution 3: Take out your SIM card
If a simple restart of your phone has not worked, then you have to check the SIM card. Turn off the phone again and remove your SIM card. Check the location of the SIM card and the card itself to make sure there is no obvious dust, then replace it and turn on the phone. This ensures that the SIM card has not been moved and there is no debris in the path.