Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones
The USB driver is a mandatory thing to install on your PC so that your mobile device can interact with your PC. Download USB drivers for Android devices from Samsung. These drivers help us connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks such as data transfer, synchronizing your device with a PC, using tools such as Odin, Sony Flashtool and Super One Click, as well as rooting and software flashes on your device. Almost all manufacturers provide USB drivers with the handset. The USB driver is only available for Windows and its size is significantly reduced (approximately 9.4 MB). If you use macOS or Linux, you do not need any drivers. Just connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to the PC.
To use the Samsung USB Mobile Phone Driver, simply unzip the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. You will need access to a Windows user account with administrator rights. You can then use devices such as the Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S4 in your development application. It's important that your Android app works properly with Samsung devices. This driver will allow you to test it without problems.
- Download the Samsung USB driver zip driver above.
- Once downloaded, extract the file using an archive tool such as WinZip or 7Zip.
- Open the extracted folder - "Samsung-USB-Driver-v18.104.22.168".
- In this folder, you will see an executable file (.exe).
- Double-click on "Samsung-USB-Driver-v22.214.171.124.exe" to start the installation.
- When prompted to check your user account, click "Yes".
- The driver installation window will open.
- Click "Next".
- Select your language and country and click on “Next”.
- Choose the installation location (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Finally, click on “Install” to install Samsung USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Once complete, hit “Finish”.
Once the driver is installed, restart your PC. Now that you have been able to download the Samsung USB driver and install it on your PC, go ahead, connect your phone to the computer and synchronize your data.