Search engine optimization, or SEO, is extremely important for marketers. When you optimize your web pages, including blog posts, you make your website more visible to people who enter keywords related to your product or service through search engines such as Google.
SEO Tools Features & Capabilities
- Keyword Analysis
Keywords are the phrases that represent the content of your website. These are the search terms that a user can use to find your website. SEO tools track, recommend and optimize the keywords for your website. The tools search for the most relevant keywords based on your niche and your target audience.
- Backlink analysis
Backlinks are lists of URLs on other websites referring to your site. These show the search engines that your website is valuable. Backlinks are essential to the ranking and reputation of the site. The acquisition, tracking and analysis of back links are essential elements of SEO tools. Many tools will help users identify new backlink opportunities.
- Analytics Diagnostics / Site Audits
Some SEO tools can also perform site audits. Audits evaluate the structure of the site to suggest improvements. Some will automate the process of improvement for you. SEO tools vary in quantity and quality of SEO audits. Some have generic best practices, while others have more innovative suggestions.
- Reports and analyzes
Most SEO tools create reports and offer analyzes for your ranking. These can include:
- Competitive analysis
- Follow-up of the SERP ranking
- Traffic Analysis
- Dashboards specific to roles (CMO, CEO, etc.)
- Share of the voice analysis
Many SEO platforms are for agencies. The major SEO platforms offer rich and detailed white label reports for these agencies. They will also offer multi-domain management features.
SEO from start to finish
- Getting Started: The Absolute Basics, Every Element You Need to Strike Out of Your To-Do List When You Create a Website. This section ends with the SEO checklist that you can use to make sure you build your site in a user-friendly way for SEO.
- Keyword Research: The strategy and tools you need to choose the right keywords for your site. Choose the right keywords to insert in the basic elements you learned in the previous section.
- Growth: More advanced and long-term growth strategies. Keep developing your SEO to create business, drive traffic and rank more terms. Learn how to apply basic startup skills and keyword research to these growth initiatives.
- Tracking: Often overlooked, but one of the most important elements of a successful SEO, this section explains how you can track your success and link your efforts to real traffic and business, giving you the opportunity to modify and optimize your programs.