If you have a blog, it is likely that you already understand the importance of professional blogging. But do you know how to optimize your blog posts to make them more user-friendly for search engines? The truth is that many bloggers fail to take advantage of the huge marketing potential of their blogs. In fact, a recent blogger.com study shows that while nearly 60% of businesses have blogs, 65% of their owners have not even updated last year! By providing fresh and relevant content and performing basic optimization of blog articles, you can take advantage of the many benefits offered by blogs.
- Do your research. Keyword search is essential for page optimization. It is likely that you naturally include keywords without realizing it simply by providing valuable content on a subject. However, there is a whole range of tools and techniques to search for blog related keywords that you may not have taken into account. The Google Adwords and semrush.com keyword tools are great tools that allow you to search for keywords related to your topic and even spy on your competitors to see what words and phrases they are targeting to drive traffic to their sites .
- Use keywords throughout your message. Once you’ve targeted a few relevant and relevant keywords, it’s important to place them where they will have the most impact for humans and search engine crawlers by indexing your content. Try to include them in the following places:
2. Heads and subtitles
3. Introductory sentence
4. Concluding paragraph
5. Anchor text (text you hyperlink to other related pages on your site)
6. Title tags and meta-descriptions
- Optimize your images. When uploading a photo to your blog, be sure to include keywords in the file name and fill in the replacement text field with a short, keyword-rich description of the photo.
- Refer to others with links. When you mention another blogger or article in your post, include a link to the information you are referring to. Not only is it a good tag for blogs, but you can also get lucky and get a link back. Quality links are a valuable asset for any site seeking to rank higher in search engine results pages.
- Give readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blog. Include prominent RSS or RSS subscription buttons and give users the ability to subscribe to their posts by email whenever possible. This allows followers of your blog to receive instant notification of your latest posts without having to periodically check your site for new content.
- Use social media to expand the reach of your blog posts. As a small business, you may be using Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social networking sites to connect with potential and current customers. Why not promote the content of your blog on these sites for even more visibility on the Web? Free programs like Hootsuite make it easy to post links to your latest blog post on all your social networking sites in a few clicks. You can even program your messages in advance!
Ok, now we can get into real tofu and potatoes from the pole. And, as always, if you come to the end and think we have forgotten something important or have any questions, please leave a comment and let us know!
- Target the right keywords
- Focus On Low Difficulty Keywords
- Focus on the keywords
- Use your keywords in the title and subtitles
- Write compelling titles and meta descriptions.
- Make your blog responsive
- Optimize selected excerpts
- Optimize your images to generate more traffic
- Make sure you have friendly URLs
- Improve the loading speed of your site
- Create an appropriate content hierarchy
- Install an SSL certificate on your site
- Send a Sitemap to the Google Search Console
- Remove thin content