What is content SEO?
SEO content refers to the creation of content that helps your web pages to rank high in the search engines This includes everything related to writing and structuring the content of your website. You need to consider three main elements to create content that optimizes the ranking of your website: keyword strategy, site structure and writing.
SEO is important because search engines, such as Google, read your website. As a result, the words you use on your site determine whether your site will be ranked or not in their results pages. Of course, your website needs to be well designed, with an excellent user interface, and all the technical elements to rank your site in Google must also be covered. But without good quality content, your site has no chance in the search engines.
How to SEO your web content?
- Keyword Search: If you want to generate traffic through search, it is best to do a keyword search before you start writing. In this way, you can focus on the keywords for which a certain amount of research already exists – in other words, write to topics (or find keyword niches!) Where people are already searching for information.
- Keyword Optimization: Learn where and how to use keywords in your content to optimize search. (SEOMoz is an excellent guide for page optimization.)
- Organization of the content: the content of your site must be organized in a logical way. This is not only good for SEO, it also helps visitors to your site easily find related content. (The longer they stay on your site, the better.)
- Content Promotion: Increase the visibility of new content you create by sharing it on social networks and creating links to your content (internally and from external sites).
SEO Content Writing Tips to Make Your Content Go Further
- Write for your audience first
- Keep everything under the same roof
- Make titles that pack a punch
- Use keyword-rich phrases
- Structure your messages
- Embed images
- Power content with social media
- Implement Google Authorship
- Promote the strengthening of natural links
- Monitor your activity
SEO and content writing are important parts of the puzzle. It is therefore important to use quality techniques to ensure greater traffic and increased engagement on your website. If you have questions about SEO, content or how they work together, do not hesitate to contact us for more writing tips!