So you have a small business but you have trouble increasing traffic to your site. You are a neighbor, your son mentions SEO and how it can improve your traffic, but you do not really know what it is and how it can work for you. This beginner’s guide to SEO for small businesses is designed to help you understand SEO and use the basics of SEO to improve your online visibility. Search engines have realized that many users are looking for specific products and services close to home. According to Google, 46% of searches now have a “local intent”. That means potential customers are looking for your services in your service area and if you optimize your local search, your business will be the one they find and join. SEO helps small business owners create fast, robust, and user-friendly websites better ranked in search engines, which helps attract more and more qualified leads to their sites and potentially increase conversion rates.
SEO also helps to increase brand awareness for your business, as search engine users are more likely to trust a site that appears on the front page of search engine results (SERP) than brands that are not. When developing an attack plan for small businesses, we keep in mind three key factors: affordability, ease of implementation and, lastly, efficiency.
- Affordability is of paramount importance to small businesses that may not have significant marketing budgets, and we are well aware of this. We provide small business owners with affordable SEO services that they can maintain for the long term.
- Efficiency is also vital for small businesses with tight budgets that can not afford to “bet” on risky campaigns. We make sure to create the best campaign for you with minimal risk. Our business-oriented keyword selection strategy aims to get the most targeted Internet traffic to your site to maximize the online sales potential of visitors to your site.
- One factor that is often overlooked when creating SEO campaigns for small businesses is the ease of implementation. Most home-based businesses (or small businesses) are run by a few people and do not have the time to go through long and complicated campaigns.
- It works- A well-planned and well-executed SEO strategy will deliver results in terms of increased organic traffic and better positioning.
- It’s profitable- Compared to pay-per-click, social media marketing and even the purchase of email marketing lists, SEO offers a respectable return on investment.
- It dominates the market share- About 90% of consumers are looking for a product or service online before making a purchase. They will not find your business if it does not appear in the search results.
- Mobile search is exploding- This year, Google announced that mobile search was surpassing desktop search for the first time. In fact, Google Search is the 4th most popular app in the United States.
- Develop a good website
- Add a website in Google My Business
- Keep a simple website architecture
- Give your website a better speed
- Inspect the competitor’s efforts
- Do a perfect keyword search
- Create Success Content
- Make sure SEO technique
- Create links for quality links
- Social Media Marketing
So it was the ultimate SEO tips for small businesses. Using these points, you can optimize your small business website for better visibility on the Internet and attract more visitors to it. A very good chance for SEO of your website!