Google Analytics is a free tool that you can use to track data on how visitors to your site associate with it. It’s especially helpful to optimize your market, which translates into 400% year-over-year revenue growth for your businesses. In a search engine optimization (SEO) campaign, you must use Google Analytics to track the performance of your keywords to ensure the success of your campaign. You will be able to know the traffic generated by each keyword on your website. Google Analytics will open a world of information that you probably do not know about visitors to your site.
Google Analytics is a free service that is easy to integrate into your Create account. You will first need to create a Google Analytics account. Click here to visit their website and set up your own Google Analytics account. Once registered, you can easily link your Create account to your Google Analytics account.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click on “Content” in the top menu.
- Click “Edit Site Information” in the left menu.
- Click the tab at the top of the page labeled “Google Analytics.”
- Under “Google Authentication,” click “Sign in to Google.”
- You will then be prompted to sign in to your Google Account. Enter your Google username and password, and click “Sign In.”
- Click “Accept” to allow Create to create a link to your Google Analytics account.
- Back on your Google Analytics page, you’ll be able to confirm the Google Analytics profile you want to sign in to your account. If you have more than one profile on your account, you can choose it from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save Changes” to confirm.
- You will then need to republish your website and your Google Account will be connected to your Create account.
- It’s completely free
Despite the fact that it is a free tool, it offers as many features, if not more, compared to other paid tools.
- Able to know how your visitors are locating your website
In addition to the group of keywords that you optimize, you will also have the opportunity to discover the other keywords that your visitors enter to discover your website.
- Able to identify which pages and links your visitors click the most
You will have the opportunity to know which pages and links are famous and to determine if your optimization campaign guides traffic to the right pages.
- Segmentation of visitors
With this you will have the opportunity to know how many new visitors your search engine optimization campaign brings you. You can segment your bottom line based on new / existing visitors, topography and sources of sponsorship.
- Able to refine your website
Thanks to this analytical report, you will have the opportunity to adjust your website and make another copy on a page that does not change very well. Finally, this will bring you better quality prospects and, in doing so, will increase the number of customers in the near future.