SUPERAntiSpyware advises users to update the definitions database before scanning for malware on your computer to ensure that it can detect the latest malware. It can automatically update the definition database by downloading the definition files over the Internet. But if you try to scan a PC that does not have an Internet connection for any reason, you can update the definitions database as follows:
- Download the latest definitions database update file at https://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html.
- Copy the downloaded SASDEFINITIONS.EXE file to a USB drive and connect it to the Windows PC on which SUPERAntiSpyware is to be updated.
- Double-click the SASDEFINITIONS.EXE file and click the OK button.
- The Offline Update program will copy all necessary definition database files to the SUPERAntiSpyware folders. This should be completed in just 4-5 seconds. After that, an informational message prompting you to restart SUPERAntiSpyware.
- When restarting SUPERAntiSpyware, you can see the version and time of the database in the main window. It will also show the elapsed time since the last update, automatic or manual.
- Both the free and the pro versions can be updated using the above method.
- EASY INTERFACE Super Antispyware is a very easy to use program. It can be easily installed on large corporate networks.
- COMPATIBILITY Compatible with XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. It can work on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- ATTACKS EVERY THREAT It can handle all types of viruses and worms perfectly. It does not matter whether it’s spyware or malware, a Trojan horse, a dialer, a worm, a key logger, a hijacker , a parasite, a rootkit or a threat
- VERY LIGHT-WEIGHT Super Anti Spyware will never slow down your computer, unlike many other anti-spyware products. In addition, it will not conflict with any existing anti-virus or anti-spyware products.
- EXCELLENT REPAIR MECHANISMS Super Anti Spyware is designed to repair broken internet connections, desktops and registry entries.
- MANAGEMENT Super Anti Spyware manages scans, threat detection and notifications from a single user interface. It also manages product registrations, licenses, and updates from a server.
- REAL TIME PROTECTION Super Anti Spyware performs real time blocking of threats. It prevents potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing.
- EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS You can configure Super Anti Spyware to send you an e-mail with the results from specific actions. It is possible to monitor the health of your computer systems remotely. For example, for family members or the office colleagues.
- SCHEDULE If you think you will forget to scan the computer system due to your busy routine, do not worry. Super Anti Spyware has got an efficient and flexible schedule mechanism for you. It is possible to schedule either Quick, Complete or custom scans, daily or weekly as per your preferences.
Below you will find the minimum system requirements to run a great anti-spyware.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more.
- Hard disk: 100 MB of free disk space or more.
- Processor: Dual Core or higher.