Office 365 Support Windows required because, Microsoft said that Windows is now running on more than 700 million devices around the world. Office 365 continues the adoption and growth. Combined, Windows and Office 365 form the foundation for much of the core computing people do—which makes it crucial that people are satisfied with the user experience. People actually use software and hardware that make up the software and try to improve and resolve those experiences.
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 login page.
- Enter your Texas State email address (e.g., [email protected]) and hit Enter.
- You will be taken to the Microsoft Online for Texas State login page. Finish logging in with your Texas State email and password.
- Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Click Run when the popup window appears.
- Click on Yes to allow the program to make changes.
- You will now be taken to Microsoft Office 365.
- Choose an option and click Accept.
- You will now be able to sign into Microsoft Office 365. Click Sign In.
- Type in your Texas State email address (e.g., [email protected]) and click Next.
- Click Organizational account.
- Enter your Texas State email and password.
- Choose a format and click Next.
- Click All Done!
Here’s a quick overview of the key updates and features announced today:
- Your Phone app: By installing the Your Phone app on your Android smartphone, you get seamless access to photos and texts from your mobile device on your Windows 10 PC. When you take a picture with your smartphone, you can drag and drop it from your device to your computer and copy, edit, or markup photos.
- Timeline on smartphone: Microsoft rolled out the Timeline feature on Windows 10 earlier this year. You can come back to find websites, documents, and other resources that are working on your computer or a smartphone connected to it.
- Inking and 3D: Microsoft announced new AI-powered inking and 3D updates for Word and PowerPoint. You can drag or sketch your thoughts and Microsoft AI transforms them into a completely formatted slide.
- Microsoft Edge: There are a few cool new tools for the Microsoft Edge browser. Line Focus lets you highlight a set of one, three or five lines at a time so that you can focus on the content.
- Snip & Sketch: The new Snip & Sketch app will appear on the list when you press Alt + Tab, and you can quickly invoke the snipping tool by pressing the Windows key + Shift +S.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 7 Service Pack 1.