Tallygenicom 9330nd Driver
The Tallygenicom 9330nd offers two input paths, a sheet cassette and a 50-sheet multi-function feeder. Tallygenicom 9330nd will achieve the world-class printing technology that will best meet your needs and answer all your questions. For double-sided printing, the Tallygenicom 9330nd comes with its own built-in double sided printing for a worry-free double. The printer's web management interface is a well-built business, where tallygenicom 9330nd monitors the capacity of the toner cartridge and accesses all configuration settings. Ideally suited to workgroups or small networks, the printer feature-rich monochrome laser is transforming itself. To maximize productivity and availability, Tallygenicom 9330e long-life printers are the product of choice. Leverage the global network of industry-leading resellers to help you find quality printing solutions.
- You can download TallyGenicom 9330nd Driver from official website.
- Click on Download Now and a file download box will appear.
- Select Save this program to disk and aSave As dialog box appears.
- Select a directory in which to save the driver, and then click Save.
- Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer after the download is complete.
- Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver and installer files to a directory on your hard drive. The directory where these drivers are extracted will have a name similar to the downloaded printer model (ie C: \ 9330).
- The installer will also start automatically after extraction. However, the automatic execution of the installation program may be unchecked when the driver file is extracted.
- Open the Printers window (Click Start-> Settings -> Printers).
- Updatethe printer driver if it was already installed.
- Right-click theprinter and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- On the General tab, selectNew Driver.
- Click on the warning box that appears.
- A printer list box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another boxInstall from disk appears.
- Click Browse to locate the expanded file directory (ie 9330).
- Click the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open, then OK and let the driver files install.
- Add the 9330printer if it has not been installed yet.
- Click Add new printer
- Follow the instructions in theAdd Printer Driver
Step 1 - Install Your Driver
After downloading your new driver, you must install it. To install a driver on Windows, you must use an integrated utility called Device Manager. It allows you to see all the devices recognized by your system and the drivers associated with them.
step 2 - How to Install drivers using Device Manager ?
- Locate the device and problem model and double-click it to open the Properties dialog box.
- Select the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button and follow the instructions.
4.In most cases, you will need to restart your computer for the driver update to take effect.