TCL is one of the largest and most dynamic technology companies in the world. They are proud of their proactive approach to making TVs as progressive and modern as possible. They also understand that we approach our vision differently. We can watch all past events or alternatively the last movie released in the comfort of our own home, as we please. TCL also recognizes that people are also watching a lot of mobile device content, including phones and tablets. To complement customers' display preferences, TCL felt it would be very beneficial for the customer to be able to mirror their mobile device on the big screen. TCL is proud to incorporate world-leading technology by equipping its latest line of TVs with integrated Chromecast for viewing and listening pleasure.
Chromecast uses streaming features that link your TV to video streaming applications. It's a platform that lets you stream / stream from your mobile device directly to your TV. Basically, if you were a Netflix subscriber, you would go to this application on your mobile device, choose a movie, click the "Cast" button and it would then appear on your TV. You can also use it to transmit music from your mobile device to the speakers. It is a wireless application and you can use your mobile device as a remote control. Once your mobile device and Chromecast connect to the same Wi-Fi network, they recognize each other. They will then give you additional instructions for setup.
- Your remote control (for example, a phone) can be activated by voice
- You can access all video streaming applications you subscribe to on the big screen.
- You can use the remote control from anywhere in the house
- You can watch Facebook live on a TV screen
- If you have Spotify, Pandora, Google Home, you can stream your music through your TV and / or speakers.
- Chromecast can play your Chrome browser from any computer
- Chromecast does not broadcast content from your mobile device, it takes it from the Internet, which means there is no battery drain.
- Chromecast will not use any data usage from your device because it just starts the broadcast process, it is not broadcast directly from your device.
Chromecast has been a great addition to entertainment technology. This will help streamline your online interaction. If you belong to a streaming application, you will only be able to access it via your phone, tablet or laptop. If you choose to listen to or watch all that is provided by these applications, Chromecast will allow you to view it on a large screen or via more powerful speakers. It allows you to monitor the content that people watch / listen at home, while allowing you to interact with other devices in the home.